Friday, April 18, 2014

Little Giraffe Sale, Serena & Lily Sale, Young America Furniture Sale, Oh My! {Baby Sale On Gilt}


I am tickled pink!!! Two lovely ladies in my life just welcomed baby girls.

It is so much fun to shop for the perfect gift for their new little one.

Some of my favorite product lines are Little Giraffe (we are BIG fans here), Serena & Lily, and Aden & Anais. All have been stand out products in our own nursery for Noah.

And Young America cribs...well, I have not had one. But I sure do adore them, and all of their children's furniture. The deals on Gilt this weekend are nothing short of amazing!

No doubt you are already familiar with Gilt, but I know I go for spells where I miss a great sale, and this one seemed too fabulous not to share!

Please feel free to accept my invitation to join Gilt here (and be sure to read all the details on how you can save $25 off your first purchase, and how I may receive $25 credit as well).

Products I love available on Gilt now, seen below (clockwise starting top left): Little Giraffe Luxe Duo Chenille Blanket, Young America Grace Crib, Serena & Lily Pink Trellis Stroller Blanket, Little Giraffe Luxe Duo Blanket (our favorite at home in blue), Aden & Anais Swaddling Blankets, Jo Jo Maman Bebe Bunny Ear Hooded Towel, Marshmallow & Runaway Bunny books.


No comments: